View Profile NickSenny

54 Movie Reviews

I don't really see why this was #1 daily featured, but I appreciate the writing

Dr. Schmuck would like to have a word with you

This comment was removed by the original copyright holder

9 Game Reviews

just as good as i remember

POO

GROUD

Couldn't beat boss, but I love the idea. I think boss was a bit hard in comparison to earlier levels, either make the boss easier or make earlier levels more difficult.

I love that you can't spam portal because it limits your view.

RatThing responds:

Thanks! I re-balanced the boss, if you get the chance to play again, please do update your review with whether or not he is playable for you. No worries if you've moved on to other games.

51 Audio Reviews

I really appreciate the effort put into getting cute little icons for the skits. But this was one of my fav skits of the collab, cause it stood out from the rest in terms of style, the SFX were complex and done effectively, and Nina did an outstanding job in delivering w superb quality.

I also have to give major props to James for composing rhythmic music that plays perfectly with the different events, allowing for greater creative visuals, despite the project only being audio.

Eyyyy, babey. *tossas coiyn into’s da joikbax* Cares ta’ daynce? I won’t hoiyt cha’, I dont’s bites...

ZaazNG responds:

Ya looks loik a guy whu haz a laaawwwt a' issuez, sawry... *toins arawnd an' woks awaey"

Every single one of these were spot awn, but I thought the strongest was definitely Saladfingers. It was like you slipped into the role. The cutest was GF ;)

VoicesByCorey responds:

It's funny, my buddies in high and I perused Newgrounds all the time and we use to watch Salad Fingers at lunch. We all tried our hands at the voice and I was able to get it down pat :) I'm a cute GF Nick, you know this XD

58 Art Reviews

WHO WON?
WHO’S NEXT?
YOU DECIDE.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

YIIKing so hard right now
I’m gonna YIIIIIIIIK

Don’t speak to me or my son ever again

🎭 Passionate VA & Sound Designer