View Profile NickSenny

37 Movie Reviews

Damn, that hamster is something else.

I love how Elain and Dento fit perfectly together in shape and color.

Absolutely stellar throughout, I was blown away just halfway through and was stoked to realize there was more coming my way. The character designs and interactions between them make me want to deep dive further into this world. I just can't get enough.

I'd also like to give props to the impressive sound design, in both sfx and compositions. You and your team are incredibly talented, but I expect you hear that plenty.

My mouth was wide open the whole time, what a RIDE. I loved the "camera" work and warping / speed of it all. Would love to see more.

8 Game Reviews

POO

GROUD

Couldn't beat boss, but I love the idea. I think boss was a bit hard in comparison to earlier levels, either make the boss easier or make earlier levels more difficult.

I love that you can't spam portal because it limits your view.

RatThing responds:

Thanks! I re-balanced the boss, if you get the chance to play again, please do update your review with whether or not he is playable for you. No worries if you've moved on to other games.

You have the option to say "Poop" and "Pee" with a reasonable response.

BoMToons responds:

Finally! Someone who "gets" it! ;-P

39 Audio Reviews

*snnnnnniiiiiiiff*
mmm oh yeah that’s what im talking about
listen to that crunch
mamma mia

MisterJames responds:

AYY NICKY WHENS THAT FRIGGEN ASMR CHANNEL GOIN UP? I NEED SOME MORE OF THEM CRUNCHES IN MY LIFE NO, NOT THE WORK OUT KIND I NEED SOME BIG LOUD CRONCH IN MY LIFE

feel like im running up a neverending staircase while a magician floats on a rug nearby whilst playing a wooden instrument

squadalaaaa

i have no mouth and i must funk

TeraVex responds:

Funk it up Nick!!

30 Art Reviews

Just curious, seems like you drew it first then brought it over and maybe traced? I tend to probably prefer drawing physically than digitally.

Is all you do is take a picture, or do you have some sort of process to bring it over? I’d like to try it out myself.

Jgxyidtid responds:

1. Take photo with phone or camera
2. Copy paste it into sai it any other art platform
3. Use the deform and transform tools to fix any distortion by lense warping
4. Edit contrast and brightness so it's a clear image
5. Lower opacity to around 20-25%
6. Ink one layer above the sketch

even as “just” wario, he is still the biggest presence of them all

I love how his teeth are drawn, I don’t see any “A”s but I thought his teeth said “HAHAHAHA” at first.

time to c̷͕̹̲͖͗̑̾̒͒̃̓̀̽͗̈́̔̕ơ̶̢̛̖̣͙̖͎̳̞͈͉͙̏̈͗͗͊̎̈͘͜ͅn̸̟͎̞̼̬̞͓͊̕͜ş̷̡̛̮̲͍͈̭͙͇͆̀̂̂̒̔̽͒̔͋͛́͆ũ̷̢͉̖͉̣̪̜̘̣͋̊̈́͛͂̈́̿͘̕͝͝m̵̬̽͛̓̿̈́͆̓̓̽̉̚͘ȩ̶͖̦̠̮̟̰̩͉̲̈̄̈̆̂̓̀͋̽̀

🎭 Passionate VA & Sound Designer