NickSenny

76 Movie Reviews

worm worm worm worm worm worm
WORM WORM WORM WORM WORM

I really appreciate your stellar animation work, style, and even the effects you used for audio. Loved how his voice changed when going from the stand to away from the mic.

bahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaooouaah

ThePinnoShow responds:

I MAKE CARTOONS AND CARTOON ACCESSORIES! Subscribe to The Pinno Show on Youtube to check out my other Animations homie! :D

Love your stuff, you think you could give me your pager num? Would love to chat

NobeyOne responds:

my pager exploded but my instagram is Nobey One :D

12 Game Reviews

I tried the Konami Code, using the warp pipes, and even turned on no-clip, but I couldn't figure out how to unlock everyone's favorite family friendly mal-practicioner, Dr. Schmuck. Does anyone have any tips?

That was absolutely amazing, hoping to see more like this

For some reason can’t seem to get in via mobile; I’ll update this review when I can get in. Can anyone help? Using Chrome on iPhone

Edit: Stellar job everyone! Thanks for the quick fix, can’t wait to see what the future holds this year!

KnoseDoge responds:

i messed up and forgot to include mobile support lol
it should be working now!!!!

60 Audio Reviews

Wizaaardooo wizzaaammooooOoo

ZaazNG responds:

OOOooooOoooOooOooOOOooo

I gotta take advice from her and stop looking like a bitch. Those are some HIGH notes. Wish she would look inside me...

Hey man, appreciate the differentiation in voices, and do really like the Shapiro voice. I’d consider making a much shorter demo with lesser lines that show your range; without the “meme” stuff.

#3, #4, #5, #7 were your best. But would refrain from using poop/shitting as hard as it is to avoid haha

Also consider looking into doing sfx / sound design / royalty free music to have a background and transitions.

anymany responds:

to be honest, i wasn't expecting actual advice, but appreciated much

yeah, i should probably tone it down on the shitposting when i do and actual one

74 Art Reviews

Hot diggedy DOG, ponder that orb

gibby has 0 chance against this absolute chad

JoeyTheMarillFan responds:

TRUE

So good man, sends chills down your spine

🎭 Passionate VA & Sound Designer